The 2017 Tour d' Oconee
- Brought to you by Athens Radiology Associates The Lion is Back! On Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 8:00 AM try out your whip on the Lion of Oconee. The 62 mile course has 2,850 ft of climbs! There are optional routes of 25 & 35 miles all with great SAG stops.
- The Tour d' Oconee Central party (start & finish) returns to Tifosi Optics world headquarters with the big tent and and La Parrilla will be there with a Fajita Bar ($5 per plate ... cash only)! Kids are FREE!
- We allow kids (under 17 years of age as of 5/13/17) to ride the Tour d'Oconee for free as long as they're accompanied by at least 1 paying adult!
- A t-shirt is only guaranteed for pre-registered riders. Hats are also available.
- Bring your own cooler. Parking is free at the event.
- Race day registration is available at the event and opens at 6:30 AM. We don't accept credit cards at the event.