This weekend offers more Nitty Gritty riding - see below. I've also begun to fill in details for rides coming up this spring, as that info becomes available. And make sure you mark your calendars with our great "spring series" events: AthSav Kickoff, 3/5 (free and open to ALL); Firefly Trail Ticket to Ride 3/19 (registration is open; and AthSav Party, 4/23 (free and open to ALL).
- We're on pace for our biggest Athens-Savannah ride yet!
- See the AthSav2016 page for the most up-to-date ride details.
- Register online, or download this PDF form.
- Just one week left to order your AthSav2016 jerseys and bibs.
- Orders needs to be placed by January 25th, in order to allow time for processing and production before AthSav.
- The easiest way to order is to use the online Bike List Store
- You can mail me your check (made out to Ken's Promotions, 27 Chestnut Oak Run, Athens, GA 30607).
- Let me know if you have any questions about sizing, availability, etc.
- The Louisville Motor Lodge (first night) is reportedly full, but lodging is available at the Wadley Inn and the Western Motel in Wrens. As we did last year, we will be providing bus shuttle transportation on Friday night and Saturday morning. We will also be contacting all signed-up riders to see who might be looking for a roommate on Friday or Saturday.
- Remember to check the Bike List AthSav2016 page for the latest info on lodging and everything else you'll need to know. And please contact me at any time with questions.
- We have coordinated with the Athens Convention and Visitors Bureau and the Hotel Indigo to reserve a block of ten rooms at the Hotel Indigo out-of-town riders on the evening of Thursday, May 5th. Those rooms will remain available, first come, first served, through April 14th.