Next weekend I'll be leading the fast and fun Nitty Gritty Lake Oconee Loop, noon Saturday. Note that the Nitty Gritty calendar has changed slightly; I've included those changes below.
Proposed routes for the 3/5 AthSav Kickoff (52 and 31 miles) and 4/23 AthSav Party Ride (62 and 37 miles) have been added to the calendar. (Those routes are being road-tested and tweaked). Remember that both rides, which include lots of tasty post-ride goodies, are free and open to all.
I've added the first 2016 Royston Wrecking Crew TGIF Ride - Sunday, February 7th.
And make your plans now for the Firefly Trail Ticket to Ride (3/19 - registration is open).
- We're on pace for our biggest Athens-Savannah ride yet!
- See the AthSav2016 page for the most up-to-date ride details.
- Register online, or download this PDF form.
- Just one week left to order your AthSav2016 jerseys and bibs.
- Orders needs to be placed this week in order to allow time for processing and production before AthSav.
- The easiest way to order is to use the online Bike List Store
- You can mail me your check (made out to Ken's Promotions, 27 Chestnut Oak Run, Athens, GA 30607).
- Let me know if you have any questions about sizing, availability, etc.
- The Louisville Motor Lodge (first night) is reportedly full, but lodging is available at the Wadley Inn and the Western Motel in Wrens. As we did last year, we will be providing bus shuttle transportation on Friday night and Saturday morning. We will also be contacting all signed-up riders to see who might be looking for a roommate on Friday or Saturday.
- Remember to check the Bike List AthSav2016 page for the latest info on lodging and everything else you'll need to know. And please contact me at any time with questions.
- We have coordinated with the Athens Convention and Visitors Bureau and the Hotel Indigo to reserve a block of ten rooms at the Hotel Indigo out-of-town riders on the evening of Thursday, May 5th. Those rooms will remain available, first come, first served, through April 14th.