- First regarding the upcoming Teardrop Century Ride, we're just one month out. Remember that registration increases by $10 in about 5 1/2 days - on 8/21, so don't delay! We're already getting a very nice group together for this year's ride.
- Also, re: the Teardrop, we have revised the century route somewhat. Click here, or go to the ride page, for the new route.
- Finally, one more Teardrop item: this week's Nitty Gritty ride is a tryout of the metric century route, leaving from Morgan County HS at 9 a.m. Great ride.
- Concerning Nitty Gritty rides, note also that I have updated and corrected the info for the I.C. Madison ride on 8/27.
- And here's some very big news: it appears that the Athens Twilight is now set for the weekend of April 29th. Therefore, I am targeting May 6-8, 2017 for our 16th Annual Athens-Savannah Double Century - "Sweet Sixteen," aka AthSav2017. Let me confirm hotel availability and I should have something in place by next week.
- One more reminder: Remember to make plans to join us for the 2nd Annual Good Hope Poppy Festival Metric Century (October 22nd). We have also updated the metric century (64-mile) route for the Poppy Festival Ride. See the ride page for the new link.
- And finally, before I forget - best of luck to all of our buddies who are participating in the Tri to Beat Cancer this Sunday. After being part of this great event the past three years, I'm sitting this one out. For event details see: http://gamultisports.com/tri2beatcancertriathlon/
This Week's Highlights and Reminders: